|
안녕하세요, 환영합니다! My name is Noradila Alisya binti Abdul Khairi, who is the most |
|
Happy Fasting
Written on Sunday, 5 August 2012 with 0 critic(s)!
At last, we meet again after I'm stop blogging for a while . Yes, I'm so busy and I'm on my way to fly to Russia . Little bit nervous , and I do not know how can I familiarize myself at a place I've never stepped over . I'm afraid that I could not accept those new culture for me . But I can practice right ? Few months onward from now , I will fly away far from Malaysia . I'll miss my bornplace . HAHAHA , okay stop it . Dah habis practice English . OH MY ENGLISH ! Yap , sekarang ni saya sedang menjalani Ambang Asuhan Rusia atau dikenali sebagai International Education Centre (INTEC) di UiTM Shah Alam . Belajar bahasa Rusia sememangnya sangat menakjubkan . Pada mulanya agak sukar untuk memahami bahasa Rusia tetapi apabila dah mula belajar , sememangnya bahasa ini sangat unik . Saya dah dapat 70% memahami bahasa ini cuma kadang-kadang untuk menulisnya agak liat --' Oh itu sahaja kot . Selamat berpuasa :D Assalamualaikum . |
|
|
My unlimited affiliates list. Tell me at comment box of the latest post if my chatbox is still unavailable. Rules like usual, delete mine, I'll delete yours too. Just put mine as Fasha McPhee.
Aulia Septiya. Maisarah Athirah. Ain Najwa. Yeza.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next. Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next. unlimited friends' links................. |