안녕하세요, 환영합니다!
My name is Noradila Alisya binti Abdul Khairi, who is the most prettiest humble blogger in the website. I'm 94-liner lady, who born on 15th July. I'm now studying abroad in medical course at Volgograd State Medical University, Russia. I love blogging but I just don't have enough time to update my posts recently. My ultimate kpop's bias is Ok Taecyeon (2PM). That's all, do follow me by hover the image


Template is made by WitchFang with the help of colour & Afiqah.
Salam lebaran
Written on Thursday, 16 August 2012 with 0 critic(s)!

  Assalamualaikum , Ramadan !
Bloggers , tahukah anda yang sekarang ini kita berada di fasa ketiga bulan Ramadan . So perbanyakkan amal ibadah k . Firstly , I want to wish ' Happy Eid Mubarak ' . Sorry for all my mistakes , for all my faults , my wrongdoings . Hopefully, this Eid's will be the best yeah . Hm , harapnya tahun ni raya terbaik lah sebab tahun depan no confirm lagi dapat raya di Malaysia or not . 

Oh lupa pulak ! thanks a lot i bet to Miss Comel sebab rajin gila tolong edit skin untuk Fasya . Untunglah ada seni mengedit blog ni . Semua pictures yang dia pilih cool belaka . Hihi , terima kasih a lot . Tak pelah kut , nak off dulu lah . Nak kemas bagasi & barang-barang untuk bawak balik Melaka . Flight Fasya esok pagi pukul 10 . Sebelum off ke Melaka , singgah Selangor dulu kat umah Uncle Areh . Tanya khabar , pohon restu bagai . Tu pun sebab Alia duk sibuk nak hantar ke airport . Lagipun , pagi esok kene ambil Mama kat umah uncle .

Okaylah . Selamat Malam & Salam Aidilfitri <3


Sorry. Shoutbox is UNAVAILABLE now.
My unlimited affiliates list. Tell me at comment box of the latest post if my chatbox is still unavailable. Rules like usual, delete mine, I'll delete yours too. Just put mine as Fasha McPhee.

Aulia Septiya. Maisarah Athirah. Ain Najwa. Yeza.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next. Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next. unlimited friends' links.................
Copyrighted Reserved @Adila Alisya 2011-2013. Copying or ripping are prohibited!