안녕하세요, 환영합니다!
My name is Noradila Alisya binti Abdul Khairi, who is the most prettiest humble blogger in the website. I'm 94-liner lady, who born on 15th July. I'm now studying abroad in medical course at Volgograd State Medical University, Russia. I love blogging but I just don't have enough time to update my posts recently. My ultimate kpop's bias is Ok Taecyeon (2PM). That's all, do follow me by hover the image


Template is made by WitchFang with the help of colour & Afiqah.
Babbling like usual
Written on Wednesday, 5 December 2012 with 0 critic(s)!
Assalamualaikum, bonjour!

Sorry, I don't know how to make type a good introdution in posts. So, can I just go with the flow? I'm actually lil' bit busy lately as I got a few assignments for this semester and I must make reports everytime I make experiments in chemical laboratory. You know what, labs are my second houses, from now on despite of my flathouse. Everyday, I stucked in the labs, making some experiments, went into the library to get some info, and looking for lecturers and profs...blablabla.. I don't have my own time to get some meaningful rest except for the weekends.Look, how tired am I. My housemates are really nice to me, as my flathouse has three bedrooms so I have another two housemates named Laila from Perlis and Jane( jenniffer) from Johore. Jane is Christian so she'll fly home for christmas' celebration. It's so cold today, I can't even touch the tap water in the toilet. Okay, forget it.

Last night, I went to an arcade. I'd a lot of fun there, as the charges I had used $43 for a night. lol -.- If my mom know about this, she'll kill me when I back to Malaysia. So, just keep it as a secret. Arraseo? Last time, I'd watched Cinderella's stepsister and I'd fall in love the ost song by Yesung Super Junior. It's a sorrow song but I really like it. It sound so sweet to me. Act, I don't even like the main actress in that drama as I like the 'Cinderella' who is Hyoseon. Eunjo is a creapy and annoying lady. She rarely smile in that drama, always crying and easily get mad. I also hate the hero, the main character as I see Taecyeon is more suitable to be the main actor because HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME AND TOUGH. My husband is always handsome, okay? 

I hope I have much time to spend with my only MR.BLOGGIE, but since I've many works to do so I got to go now. Thanks for spending your time here. AnnyeonG!
Gonna to watch Dream High 3. I'll blog you later, so just leave your links at my comment box. THANK YOU .

Sorry. Shoutbox is UNAVAILABLE now.
My unlimited affiliates list. Tell me at comment box of the latest post if my chatbox is still unavailable. Rules like usual, delete mine, I'll delete yours too. Just put mine as Fasha McPhee.

Aulia Septiya. Maisarah Athirah. Ain Najwa. Yeza.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next. Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next.Next. unlimited friends' links.................
Copyrighted Reserved @Adila Alisya 2011-2013. Copying or ripping are prohibited!